Home Forums Action Games What is your favourite action game?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ares ares 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    admin
    1p

My favourite action game at the moment is Tomb Raider (2013) it is awesome. I would like to hear your opinions?

I moderate this forum, please email info@looselemon.com if you have a question.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    reddy
    Participant
    0p

I also love tomb raider!! :D

dandelion
    Participant
    2p

I seem to play one action game for ages then move on, right now I’m getting into Darkspore. It’s the first time I’ve really looked at a sci-fi/action genre game and I am quite surprised how much fun it is.

decker
    Participant
    4p

I would have to say the Assassin’s Creed series – I’m something of a history nerd and I just love immersing myself in the atmosphere of the different historical periods.  My favourite of all of them so far is ACII – Ezio is just the coolest and the storyline is amazing.

bioshokd
    Participant
    1p

Decker, you beat me to it! I was going to say Assassin’s Creed as well. (You know what? … I’m still going to say it!) I love how accurately they seem to have depicted Italy in the second Assassin’s Creed, which is the game I’m currently working on.

dandelion
    Participant
    2p

Bioshokd, your comment about Italy sparked a great idea for an adventure. How cool would it be to travel to places you have only seen in games?

ares
    Participant
    0p

I think my favorite action game is the Mass Effect series as a whole. Believe it or not I’m still playing Mass Effect 3 and trying to unlock all of the endings.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Top ↑
  • Sponsored Link