Home Forums Adventure Games Tomb Raider reboot

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bioshokd bioshokd 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    decker
    Participant
    4p

I’ve been playing the new Tomb Raider on PS3 and I must say that I really like the new direction they’ve taken it in.  It’s quite a different experience to the earlier games, as it explores how Lara came to be the superwoman we know her as – in this she is more human and vulnerable, which makes it all the more satisfying when you complete a section.  Have you played this?  What did you think?

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    bioshokd
    Participant
    1p

I haven’t played the newest Tomb Raider yet, but I’ve read all the rave reviews on it and it’s on my list of games to buy ASAP. I have to admit that, at first, I wasn’t psyched about a completely new Tomb Raider, but after reading so many good reviews and seeing such awesome graphics in various video clips, I’m gonna have to give it a try!

decker
    Participant
    4p

I was the same initially – I thought ‘sheesh, how long can they drag this out for?’ but it is a very pleasant surprise when you get into it.  It feels so fresh and new that you could almost forget that it’s Tomb Raider and has been around for years.

bioshokd
    Participant
    1p

Does it still feel like a Tomb Raider game, though? I watched a video review of the game a while back and they showed some of the beginning of the game. It actually reminded me a lot more of Far Cry than any of the other Tomb Raider games.

ares
    Participant
    0p

I’ve not played the new Tomb Raider, for some reason I never really liked the series too much. But it’s being praised left and right so maybe it’s worth a buy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Top ↑
  • Sponsored Link