Home Forums General Discussion The Unfinished Swan

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of belle belle 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    dandelion
    Participant
    2p

Has anyone here played this game? I think it is only available on PlayStation 3, which rules a lot of people out I guess. I’m curious because it looks a little offbeat, and it was a BAFTA video games winner last month.

+1

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    decker
    Participant
    4p

I’ll be honest – I’ve never heard of it.  What kind of game is it?  It’s not a movie tie-in to Black Swan or something I hope…not sure how that would work?!

dandelion
    Participant
    2p

Haha, no it’s not connected to the Black Swan movie! It comes from a small independent company called Giant Sparrow, and as I said, it’s a little unusual compared to popular games. Here’s a link to a promo video. http://giantsparrow.com/games/swan/

decker
    Participant
    4p

Thanks for that – yeah, it does look very unique!  Do you know how much it costs to download?  It might be a nice break from the more frenetic action games…

belle
    Participant
    0p

It looks really beautiful.  Reminds me a bit of Epic Mickey, with you having to sort of ‘splat’ the screen with ink.  It’s a shame smaller games like these don’t seem to get much exposure…I’d never have heard of it if it weren’t for this forum!

dandelion
    Participant
    2p

I know the download is available via Sony for $14.99 at the moment. Not sure if that will change in the future. They take years to finish a game so I think it’s a pretty good price. Do you agree?

belle
    Participant
    0p

I suppose it is, yes – that would be about £9 (I think?).  I wonder how long it is in terms of play time…it’d have to be at least five or six hours to make it worth the price (for me, anyway).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Top ↑
  • Sponsored Link