Home Forums Third Person Shooters Gears of War: Judgement

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ares ares 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +1

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    dandelion
    Participant
    2p

I’m new to this series so have nothing to compare it to. So far it’s proving great fun, with lots of different experiences in each segment. The characters are cool, though my boyfriend says he misses some of those from earlier games.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    decker
    Participant
    4p

I’ve got this but haven’t started it yet – the fact it’s done through flashbacks looks pretty interesting though.  Have you downloaded the free ‘Haven’ DLC?  I know the game itself hasn’t been out for long, but I always feel the urge to get anything that’s offered for free asap in case they decide to charge for it later!

dandelion
    Participant
    2p

I haven’t downloaded anything extra, I didn’t even realise that this was free. Is it a very new offer? I just mentioned it to my boyfriend and he said it must be downloaded directly from the Xbox 360 dashboard.

decker
    Participant
    4p

Yes it’s really new and does need to be downloaded from the dashboard.  Apparently the free offer is only for a limited time, but they haven’t specified the end date.  So get it quick!

+1

bioshokd
    Participant
    1p

I have been thinking about buying the new Gears of War game myself, but I’m still working my way through the Bioshock series at the moment. Dandelion, what are your thoughts on 3rd person shooters versus 1st person?

ares
    Participant
    0p

While the story line was good, I felt that the rest f the game was just a rehash of what we had so far. In retrospect this ended up being a game I wish I’d have rented instead of buying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Top ↑
  • Sponsored Link