Home Forums Online Multiplayer Games Elder Scrolls Online

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of dandelion dandelion 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +1

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    decker
    Participant
    4p

We still don’t have a release date other than ‘this year’, but there has been lots of footage and interviews released, via YouTube for example, relating to ESO.  I do enjoy a MMORPG, but am conscious that when Final Fantasy went online it didn’t feel quite…right?  So I’m a little anxious that the same may happen with the Elder Scrolls series, which I love.

What do you think?  Have you seen any of the footage?  Do you think you will play this game when it comes out?

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-post-ratings/plugin.php on line 147 and defined in /var/sites/l/looselemon.com/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992
    dandelion
    Participant
    2p

The website is inviting people to sign up for a Beta test, but there is no mention of the selection criteria they will use to decide who makes the list. I think I’ll wait and see what the feedback is like.

+1

decker
    Participant
    4p

That’s true Dandelion.  Have you ever been involved in a Beta test?  I haven’t, I can see why avid fans would want to get their hands on something as soon as possible, but personally I’d rather wait till all the testing is done and the game is properly finished with no rough edges.

bioshokd
    Participant
    1p

I’m not a big fan of Elder Scrolls or Skyrim, so I don’t really see myself playing this one. I’m not big on MMORPG’s either, though. The only online multiplayer games that I really like are Call of Duty (which I have a love/hate relationship with, thanks to all the cheaters) and Battlefield 3.

dandelion
    Participant
    2p

I haven’t ever had the chance to participate in a Beta test for a game, but I wouldn’t mind. The chance to give feedback would be cool, but in this case I didn’t bother because I didn’t know who they wanted.

belle
    Participant
    0p

I wish I liked MMORPGs more, but I think I’m just too shy to get the full benefit of them.  I struggle to interact with other players because they always seem to know exactly what they’re doing and they get really angry if you make a mistake.  I play games for fun, not to get shouted at by strangers!

dandelion
    Participant
    2p

Belle, it sounds like you have had a bad experience at some point in the past. Sorry to hear that. If you are still interested in trying this type of game maybe you could arrange to play with friends at first?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Back to Top ↑
  • Sponsored Link